Do you have any questions or would you like tailor-made product advice?
Please feel free to contact us; we are happy to help you!+31433000082 [email protected]
Aftershave Balm with Hyaluronic Acid and Black Caviar
- Free from parabens and artificial fragrances/colors
- Free shipping on orders over € 50 in zone I & II
- Safe & Secure Payment
A unique and innovative formula for men's skin care. The skin of men distinguishes from woman's skin on a number of points:
• Men's skin is 20% thicker.
• Regular shaving makes the PH value of the skin higher (around 6.5) and therefore less resistant to bacteria.
• Sebum production is significantly higher so that the skin is more oily and more susceptible to impurities.
• Sweat production is greater and due to this evaporation the skin dries out faster.
• The structure of the connective tissue is more rigid, allowing deeper wrinkles to develop.
Shaving, sweating, sun, alcohol, fatigue and stress damage the skin. Men's skin therefore requires a specifically calming and delicate care.
This after shave balm has a light and non-greasy texture. The balm contains the following active ingredients:
• Aloe vera and chamomile to soothe the skin and avoid irritation after shaving.
• Vitamins A and E, which are considered the most active natural antioxidants.
• Green tea, coconut oil and active dead sea minerals for a long-lasting hydration and freshness.
• Hyaluronic acid and black caviar for a significant improvement in the elasticity of the skin.
These ingredients also contribute to the prevention of fine lines and ensure a young and fresh look. The balm contains a UV filter and is suitable for every skin type.
Instructions for use: Apply to skin of face and neck after shaving. Massage until the balm is completely absorbed. If the skin feels dry and / or sensitive during the day, reapply until the skin is stabilized.
Let us help!
|Content:||150ml / 5.07 Fl.oz|
Best aftershave balm. I used to have a lot of shave irritations. Since I use this aftershave balm, the irritations went away. Worth it.