Couperose Treatment with Dead Sea Minerals
Hereditary or not?
The epidermis of the face contains many tiny blood vessels, which are closed under normal circumstances. With temperature changes, exertion and stress, these vessels can expand, creating a red complexion. For someone with couperose, these capillaries also expand under the influence of hot drinks and food, certain herbs and alcohol. After a while the capillaries remain constantly expanded, visible as fine red veins and general redness.
The cause of this increase in fine blood vessels is often hereditary. Couperose can also be a result of rosacea, an inflammatory reaction of the skin. But in many cases, couperose occurs spontaneously without prior inflammatory symptoms.
Unfortunately it is not possible to cure couperose, but you can adjust your lifestyle to stabilize the complaint.
• Avoid large temperature fluctuations. Saunas and hot tubs too.
• Watch your diet: avoid alcohol, highly spiced meals and hot food and drinks.
• Take care of your face with mild skin care products. Read here how you can stabilize and reduce couperose with Authentic Dead Sea products.
• Exercise with caution. Excessive effort can stimulate the development of couperose.
• Avoid medicines with cortisones: these can aggravate couperose.
• Never use a sunbed!