This facial toner offers mild cleansing, removes dead skin cells, impurities and make-up, promotes epidermal renewal and makes skin softer, smoother and more elastic. In addition, the toner has a moisturising effect.
- The AHA acids in the formulation (lactic and glycolic acids) soften the skin, even out the complexion, give a healthy glow, remove excess sebum, rejuvenate and regenerate.
- Due to its high content of tannins, witch hazel extract, as a natural antioxidant, neutralises the action of free radicals, accelerates cell regeneration, slows down skin ageing and soothes and firms the skin. It has an anti-inflammatory effect and improves blood circulation.
- Caffeine promotes lymphatic drainage and combats rosacea.
- Parsley extract prevents and reduces age spots and freckles.
- Lemon and grapefruit extracts have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Hamamelis extract reduces puffiness and narrows pores.
How to use
- Soak a cotton pad with the toner and use it to cleanse the face and neck skin. Avoid the eye area.
- Then apply your serum and face cream.
Water, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Petroselinum sativus (Parsley) Herb Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, 3-Phenyl 1-Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Caffeine, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Limonene, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Hexylcinnamaldehyd, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Methyl 2-octanoate.