This rich nut cocktail foot cream softens, protects and nourishes the skin. The cream stimulates the skin's own collagen production and provides UV protection, slowing down skin ageing processes. The foot cream helps heal injuries, irritations and chaps and prevents and cares for dry skin. The cream also regulates the skin's lipid and water balance, strengthens nail plates and makes nails less brittle.
- Shea butter has an emollient effect.
- Tea tree oil stimulates the skin's protective functions and helps neutralise inflammation.
- Horse chestnut extract improves blood microcirculation, reduces fatigue, reduces leg pain and helps relax.
- Saponaria officinalis extract has antifungal and antibacterial properties and helps heal injuries.
- Rosemary extract, enriched with iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium and zinc, is a very strong antioxidant. It refreshes the skin, reduces irritations and muscle fatigue.
How to use
- Apply the cream to clean, dry feet and massage in until fully absorbed.
Water, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Alcohol, Glycine Soja Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Glycerin, Capylic/Capric Triglyceride, Eucalyptus Globulus Extract, Rosemarinus Officinalis Extract, Cera Alba, Polysorbate 20, Prunus Amygdalus Duclus Oil, Aesculus Hippocastanum Extract, Quercus Suber Bark Extract, Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Cyclomethicone, Tocopherol Acetat, Phenoxyethanol, Myrtus Communis Extract, Juglans Regia Seed Oil, DMDM Hydantoin, Mentha Piperita Oil, Carbomer.