This avocado cream moisturises and nourishes dry to very dry skin. The rich fatty acid content of avocado and the hydrating properties of vitamin E replenish moisture and restore suppleness to dry, flaky skin.
The cream soothes and calms irritated skin. The anti-inflammatory properties of avocado help reduce redness, itching and discomfort caused by skin irritations, such as eczema and sunburn.
The cream also promotes wound healing. The combination of avocado's antioxidants and vitamin E's skin-healing properties can help the healing process of minor cuts, scrapes and abrasions.
The body cream protects against negative environmental influences. Vitamin E's antioxidant properties help neutralise free radicals and protect the skin from the harmful effects of negative environmental influences, such as pollution and UV rays.
Suitable for all ages.
May be used for both face and body.
How to use
- Cleanse and dry your skin thoroughly.
- Apply a generous amount of avocado cream to the desired area and massage gently until fully absorbed,
- For dry, cracked hands, apply a thick layer of cream before bed and wear cotton gloves.
- To soothe sunburnt skin, gently apply the cream to the affected area after a cool shower.
- For a revitalising hair treatment, massage the cream into your hair, leave it in for 30 minutes and wash and condition as usual.
avocado oil, vitamin E, chamomile, olive oil, jojoba oil, Dead sea minerals, glycerin, lanolin, D.I.water (aqua), cetylalcohol, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, trietanolamine, isopropyl myristate, propylen glycol, dimethicone, ft & c blue # fd & c Yellow # 6 , fragrance.