Dead Sea salt is known for its exceptionally high concentration of minerals, with more than 26 essential elements. These vital minerals work in harmony to provide a multitude of benefits for your skin:
- Gentle exfoliation: Fine salt crystals remove dead skin cells and reveal a brighter, smoother complexion.
- Nourishment and hydration: Essential minerals penetrate deep into the skin, replenishing moisture and providing essential nutrients.
- Balance and detoxification: Natural salts help balance the skin's pH level and eliminate toxins, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and revitalised.
- Promotes relaxation and relieves stress
- Improves overall wellbeing and skin health
How to use
For a bath:
- Dissolve 1-2 cups of bath salts in warm, running bath water.
- Soak the bath for 15-20 minutes to allow the mineral-rich salts to do their work.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Use a damp flannel to gently massage the salts into your skin to enhance the exfoliating effect.
- For an extra pampering experience, apply a moisturiser after the bath to lock in hydration.
Regularly include a bath with Dead Sea salt in your weekly routine for optimal skin health and relaxation.
For a foot bath:
- Dissolve half a cup of Dead Sea salt and bathe for ten minutes. Dry feet well and apply a foot cream.
Make a salt lotion :
- Dissolve 250 g of Dead Sea salt in 750 ml of water. This 1:3 ratio equals that of the Dead Sea and is therefore very effective.
- Put this solution in a plastic bottle and put it in the bathroom.
You can store the salt lotion for a long time. If it becomes cloudy over time, it is time to replace it.
In the shower:
- During or after showering, rub yourself with the salt lotion using a flannel and let it dry on the skin or dry yourself like this. You may also rinse it off, but this will undo part of the effect.
Read more about the uses, composition and effects of Dead Sea salt.
Using Dead Sea Salt has no harmful side effects. It is ideal for home use: it leaves no substances in the bathtub or sink and has an unlimited shelf life.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
The water of crystallisation (Aqua), Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Bromide, Insoluble.