This mask promotes healing and regeneration of the skin, improves blood flow, removes dead skin cells and excess sebum and nourishes the skin with essential minerals. It contains 50% Dead Sea mud (first ingredient on the ingredient list) and is therefore very rich and effective. Regular use makes your skin healthy and supple.
Note: during and after use, a slight burning sensation may occur and the skin may turn red. This is a normal, temporary reaction due to the active substances in the mask. This disappears automatically.
How to use
- Apply an even layer of medium thickness to the face and neck (avoid the area around the eyes).
- When the mask is applied, it can give a tingling sensation on the skin. This is a normal, temporary reaction.
- Leave the mask on until it has dried. Start with 2 minutes and gradually increase the time to 20 minutes. The length of time depends on the sensitivity of your skin.
- Remove the mask with lukewarm water.
- Apply a moisturizer.
- Use the mask 1-2 times a week
Dead Sea mud, water (aqua), isopropyl myrite, cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, peg-40 stearate, dimethicone, chamomile extract (anthemis nobilis), sulfur, salicylic acid, sorbitan tristearate, magnesium aluminum silicate, lactic acid, imidazolidinyl urea, alantoline, phenoxyethanol, allantoin, perfume, ascorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate.