Hyaluronic acid is one of the most important elements of the extracellular matrix. It forms one of the best moisturisers for the skin and hair, due to the high hygroscopicity of its molecules, which are attracted from the air. Its water and acid molecules form a thin protective layer on the skin's surface, allowing it to better retain the skin's natural moisture without disrupting gas exchange with the environment. In this way, hyaluronic acid helps skin heal quickly without scarring. Hyaluronic acid protects skin cells from free radicals, stimulates the production of collagen and prevents its breakdown, accelerates the regeneration of skin cells and tissues and acts as an anti-inflammatory.
This facial serum is a concentrated product with a high content of hyaluronic acid and a vitamin complex. It has an anti-ageing effect, providing deep hydration and cell regeneration, stimulating skin elasticity and reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Maintains water balance.
- Covers the skin with a thin protective layer that prevents dehydration.
- Prevents irritation.
- The combination of hyaluronic acid, Dead Sea minerals and vitamins leaves skin radiant, smooth and firm.
How to use
- Apply a few drops of the serum to clean, slightly damp skin of face and neck.
- Massage upwards using circular motions until fully absorbed, then apply a moisturiser or nourishing cream.
- Recommended application of the serum 2-3 times a week.
Aqua, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactic Acid, Maris Sal, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid.