This set contains a bottle of Dead Sea water, a vitamin C facial serum and an avocado cream. This combination of products is very effective to treat eczema, psoriasis and/or very dry patches on face and scalp. Also very effective to treat red, sensitive skin (couperose, rosacea).
1. Put some Dead Sea water on your fingertips and massage it into the skin before you go to sleep. Let it dry and soak in overnight. At first the salt water can sting and burn on the skin. This is normal and disappears over time.
Dead sea water:
- maintains the moisture content of the skin, making dry skin less dry.
- cleans and disinfects.
- removes dead skin cells.
- gives the skin a healthy appearance.
- reduces wrinkle formation.
2. In the morning, wash off the salt water with water and apply a drop of vitamin C serum. This is enough for the whole face. If the skin still feels dry afterwards, you can repeat this. Let it soak in for a while and then apply the avocado/aloe vera face cream.
After a few days you will notice a clear difference. The skin calms, becomes less dry and becomes more balanced. Any irritations, flakes and itching will reduce and can eventually disappear completely with consistent use. Redness is also reduced.
Read more about the treatment of psoriasis
Read more about the treatment of eczema
Read more about the treatment of couperose
Read more about the treatment of rosacea
Read more about dry skin care