The antiseptic and antibacterial properties of this natural sulphur soap help to remove dirt and excess sebum from the skin. The soap has a moisturizing effect that ensures that the skin of face and body remains sufficiently nourished and hydrated. The soap is also known for its healing properties for skin problems such as psoriasis and eczema.
How to use
- Make the soap foamy with water and apply it to the skin of the face and neck.
- Avoid the area around the eyes.
- Rinse the soap carefully with water.
- It is recommended that you wash your face daily before bedtime or with the soap if necessary.
- Apply your face cream.
- Apply the soap generously to a wet sponge and foam the body with it.
- Rinse the soap well with water. Apply a body cream.
laeis guineensis (palm) kernel oil, aqua (water), Dead Sea minerals, sulfur, olea Europaea (olive) oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel) extract, Maris Limus, aloe barbadensis leaf extract.